Rainier Prep Published: November 29, 2016
Rainier Prep is seeking exceptional middle school content teachers who want to be part of creating an excellent school that will deliver radically different results for students who historically have had the most obstacles to a college degree. We are looking for 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade teachers for the 2017-2018 school year who know how to balance rigor and curiosity in a classroom setting and who are leaders in their current school.
Explore our Content Teacher job description here.
Learning More: Check out our Careers Page for a full list of our current openings and job application.
Check out our Careers Page for a full list of our current openings and job application.
- As Lobbyists Try to Rush El Centro vs. Washington Appeal, a Parent and Student Speak Up
- Strong New Charter Law Puts Washington State 4th in the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools'Annual State Charter School Laws Rankings Report
- WA Charters Names Patrick D'Amelio as New CEO
- Getting Plugged into the WA Charters Network: A Recap from Educators' Night
- For Immediate Release: Students and Families WIN in Charter Lawsuit
- Our Statement on the Confirmation of Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education
- WA Charters Joins Campaign for Student Success, Rapidly Growing Coalition for Equitable McCleary Solution
- Moving Towards Authentic Parent Engagement: Insights from Somali Parent Education Board Co-Founder Regina Elmi