Rainier Prep Published: November 29, 2016
Rainier Prep is seeking substitute teachers starting immediately who want to be part of creating an excellent school that will deliver radically different results for students who historically have had the most obstacles to a college degree.
Explore our Substitute Teacher job description here.
Learning More: Check out our Careers Page for a full list of our current openings and job application.
Check out our Careers Page for a full list of our current openings and job application.
- Strong New Charter Law Puts Washington State 4th in the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools'Annual State Charter School Laws Rankings Report
- WA Charters Names Patrick D'Amelio as New CEO
- Getting Plugged into the WA Charters Network: A Recap from Educators' Night
- For Immediate Release: Students and Families WIN in Charter Lawsuit
- Our Statement on the Confirmation of Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education
- WA Charters Joins Campaign for Student Success, Rapidly Growing Coalition for Equitable McCleary Solution
- Moving Towards Authentic Parent Engagement: Insights from Somali Parent Education Board Co-Founder Regina Elmi
- WA Charters Launches New Campaign as Schools Prepare to Expand in the 2017-18 School Year