- FAFSA, WAFSA and WUE
- College Grant Information
- Scholarship info and organizations that help you navigate the process
- Repay your federal student loans under an income-driven repayment plan.
- Learn more about Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Learn more about TEPSLF and how to apply for this first come, first served opportunity.
- Preparing your family for college
Please remember FAFSA is available every October 1st for the following school year (example FAFSA was available October 1, 2022, for the 23/24 academic year)
- This is a first come-first served application process. If there are no dollars left in the pot, then you miss out.
- The WAFSA is application for college financial aid for undocumented students and other select applicants. You only qualify for the FAFSA or the WAFSA, not both. To determine if you are eligible for the WAFSA, please click here – https://wsac.wa.gov/WASFAelig