The foundation of how we work together:
Areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Executing the Fall 2021-July 2022 student recruitment plan that is shared during interview process
- Demonstrates commitment to valuing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Strong relationships with community-based organizations that could help promote Rooted School–Vancouver
- Potential parent of a student in our founding class
- Multi-lingual (Spanish or Chuukese preferred)
The Community Engagement Organizer position is compensated at a rate of $100/hour.
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, please email the Founding School Leader, Carol Egan, at email@example.com