We believe ALL students deserve the opportunity to have the education that works best for them! PCM’s K-9th grade program offers whole-child education personalized to students’ needs that prepares them, through rigorous academics, a robust social emotional program, and career and life skill development. Our Pillars include:
- We guide students to find their inner LEADERS as they are the change-makers of tomorrow.
- We see the power of the child and their innate ability as capable seekers of knowledge. Teachers work as Guides to help students cultivate agency, intrinsic motivation, and independence.
- We keep respect for the child’s innate curiosity at the forefront, as we employ the Montessori approach to cultivate self-empowered lifelong learners.
- We engage students with their community’s local and natural resources through place-based projects to build real-world connections and build their sense of place. We expand the concept of our classroom beyond our school walls to include our local community, with wider application to the nation and the globe.
- We engage with families as partners so all feel vested and equipped with the tools necessary to make a positive contribution to the student’s development.
- We view our teaches as educational scientist and support and empower them to shape curriculum and school culture and contribute to ongoing developments in the field of education through research and the dissemination of knowledge.
Partner and support PCM to be a part of the change you want to see in education!