Watch a recording of our free webinar on how districts and charter public schools are planning for the 2020-2021 school year in the wake of COVID-19 and with a racial equity lens – work that is more important than ever right now.
Co-hosted with the Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) and the Center on Reinventing Public Education (CRPE), this webinar focused on sharing accessible, intentional, and equity-centered instructional practices as leaders plan for a range of back-to-school scenarios.
More than 150 attendees tuned in to hear from local school leaders from Bellevue School District, White River School District, and Impact Public Schools.
Leaders shared their planning approach and key resources, including:
- How they are planning to deliver on the state superintendent’s guiding principles for continuous learning
- How they are taking this opportunity to reimagine the virtual and in-person student experience including:
- Providing social-emotional learning and mentoring supports
- Assessing and addressing learning loss through targeted small group instruction
- Engaging staff in meaningful summer PD and on-going instructional coaching
Watch the webinar