EdLight helps schools focus on student work. During remote/hybrid learning, this means giving feedback on authentic work that shows student thinking, while maintaining a safe distance.
Whether it is early elementary students working on letter formation or calculus students working out proofs, all students have work that does not fit neatly inside a computer.
EdLight built a new product specifically to streamline the process of sharing real-world work during remote/hybrid learning.
The primary features are:
- Students show their thinking by sharing pictures of their work
- Teachers give targeted feedback by drawing on images of student work
- Coaches see and respond to the feedback teachers give
- Families get a weekly summary with examples of student work and teacher feedback
- Everyone keeps track of what needs to be done
More information on features is available online. To learn more or to schedule a demo, please reach out to email@example.com